Moodle is a powerful learning management system that allows you to create an engaging online learning experience. Take time to explore the Moodle platform and continue to learn about the different features and functions. Also, check out the course Assessing Learning in Moodle.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me in this course…about the Moodle learning management system.…Hopefully I helped you develop a better understanding…of the Moodle platform and how you can use it.…In this course, we went over the basics…for getting your course up and running on Moodle.…If you'd like to learn more…about some of the features that we didn't discuss…or want to take a deeper dive into the platform,…check out the moodle.org website.…I'm currently on that website and up at the top…you'll notice a tab for Documentation.…If I click here, you can determine…which version you want to be on.…Right now, I'm on Moodle 3.4.…
And as you can see, there's a plethora…of information that you can click on here and check out.…Also, check out my course on assessing learning in Moodle,…which take a deeper dive…into some of the quiz and assessment features.…Also, I strongly recommend downloading…and exploring the Moodle mobile app.…The app has been improved and has great functionality.…More and more students are accessing their learning…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile
- Creating sections within a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding course resources
- Quizzing students
- Managing course participants
- Customizing the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 31s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.4
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.4
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.