Moodle 3.0 is a powerful learning management system which allows you to create an engaging online learning experience. Take time to explore the Moodle platform and continue to learn about the different features and functions. Also, check out the course Assessing Learning in Moodle.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me…in this course on Moodle 3.3.…Hopefully I helped you develop a better understanding…of the Moodle platform and how you can use it.…In this course, we went over the basics…for getting your course up and running on Moodle.…If you'd like to learn more about some of the features…that we didn't discuss or you wanted to take a deeper dive…into some of the others, check out the Moodle.org web site.…From here, you can go up to the top…and click on documentation,…where they provide a plethora of resources…to help you learn more about the Moodle platform.…Also, check out my course on assessing learning in Moodle,…which takes a deeper dive into some of the features.…
I strongly recommend that you explore the Moodle Mobile app.…The app has been improved and has great functionality.…More and more students are accessing…their learning through mobile devices,…so I do recommend familiarizing yourself with this app,…which is available on Android and iOS devices.…A great web site to check out is school.demo.moodle.net,…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.