Moodle 3.0 is a powerful learning management system which allows you to create an engaging online learning experience. Take time to explore the Moodle platform and continue to learn about the different features and functions. Also check out the course Assessing Learning in Moodle.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me in the Moodle 3.0…Essential Training Course.…- I recommend checking out the Moodle Mobile app…which will allow your students to access your course…on their phones and other devices.…The app has been improved and has great functionality.…A great website to check out is school.demo.moodle.net…which is a site created by Moodle that allows you to…log into an account that's already been created and…play around.…You can enter the site from the perspective of a teacher,…student, manager, parent or other user…and see what it looks like from that perspective.…
You're able to make changes to this site but remember…that it resets every 60 minutes.…As you continue to create and customize your course,…utilize Moodle's inline help feature that will help…answer most of your questions.…Also the Moodle.org website has a ton of great…information as well as an active community of educators…who are willing to help out.…Feel free to reach out to me as well,…if there's anything I can help with.…
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- New features in Moodle 3.2
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and notification settings
- Using inline help
- Creating a course
- Adding resources to course sections
- Using labels
- Customizing the look and layout of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
- Setting up the Moodle gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 35s
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.2
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.2
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.