Moodle is a powerful learning management system which allows you to create an engaging online learning experience. Take time to explore the Moodle platform and continue to learn about the different features and functions. Also, check out the course Assessing Learning in Moodle.
- Thank you for joining me in this course. … Hopefully I helped you develop a better understanding … of the Moodle platform and how you can use it. … In this course, we went over the basics … for getting your course up and running on Moodle. … If you'd like to learn more about some of the features … we didn't discuss, or you want to dive deeper, … check out the moodle.org website. … Here you can click on documentation … and as you can see there's a plethora of information … that you can dive into to learn more about Moodle. … I also strongly recommend downloading and exploring … the Moodle mobile app. … The app has been improved and has great functionality. … More and more students are accessing their learning … through mobile devices. … So, I do recommend familiarizing yourself with this app … which is available on Android and iOS devices. … Also, a great website to check out … is school.demo.moodle.net … which is a site created by Moodle that allows you to … log into an account that's already been created …
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.7
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.7
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 34s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.