Moodle 3.1 is a powerful learning management system which allows you to create an engaging online learning. Take time to explore the Moodle platform and continue to learn about the different features and functions. Also, check out Moodle Mobile, which is Moodle's app, allowing you and your students to access and use Moodle and a wide range of devices.
- [Voiceover] Thank you for joining me…in the Moodle 3.0 Essential Training course.…I recommend checking out the Moodle Mobile app,…which will allow your students to access your course…on their phones and other devices.…The app has been improved, and has great functionality.…A great website to check out is school.demo.moodle.net,…which is a site created by Moodle…that allows you to log into an account…that's already been created and play around.…You can enter the site from the perspective of a teacher,…student, manager, parent or other user,…and see what it looks like from that perspective.…
You're able to make changes to this site,…but remember that it resets every 60 minutes.…As you continue to create and customize your course,…utilize Moodle's in-line help feature,…that will help answer most of your questions.…Also, the Moodle.org website has a ton of great information,…as well as an active community of educators…who are willing to help out.…Feel free to reach out to me as well…if there's anything I can help with.…
- Exploring Moodle 3.1 new features
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile
- Starting with a blank course shell
- Using blocks and sections
- Adding resources, including websites and books
- Creating assignments, quizzes, and surveys in Moodle
- Enrolling students
- Sending messages
- Setting up the gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.1
3. Create a Course with Moodle 3.1
Adjust course settings2m 3s
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.