- Thanks for joining me for this course…Moodle 2.8 Essential Training.…Let's take a look at some next steps you can take…to keep learning and practicing what you've learned.…For starters, consider this course a resource.…Now that you've gone through it,…you can come back and search for a short clip…to remind yourself of how to perform a task.…If you're looking for other lynda.com courses…that compliment what you've learned here about Moodle,…then here are a few to check out.…If your campus is making a decision…about what learning management system to use,…then review Learning Management System Fundamentals…with Aaron Quigley.…
If you want to create engaging content…for the online environment…try some of the videos in the lynda.com course…called Up and Running with Captivate 7…with David Rivers.…If you want ideas about getting students…to collaborate online, check out this lynda.com article…Teachers: 3 Tools to Get Students Collaborating…in Online Courses by Aaron Quigley.…If you want good sources of information about…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Setting up learning outcomes
- Adding, moving, editing, and deleting blocks
- Uploading files for students to download
- Adding links and RSS feeds
- Adding students and teaching assistants
- Creating groups
- Communicating with announcements, polls, emails, and chat
- Facilitating discussions, peer review, and team projects
- Creating and grading quizzes and assignments
- Working with the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Ready to Teach with Moodle
2. Preparing Your Course in Moodle
3. Managing Course Resources in Moodle
4. Managing Course Participants in Moodle
5. Communicating with Students in Moodle
6. Facilitating Activities in Moodle
7. Assessing Learning in Moodle
8. Course Administration in Moodle
Setting up the gradebook5m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.