Moodle 3.0 is a powerful learning management system that allows you to create engaging online learning. Take time to explore the Moodle platform and continue to learn about the different features and functions. Also, check out Moodle Mobile, which is Moodle's app that allows you and your students to access and use Moodle on a wide range of devices.
- Thank you for joining me…in the Moodle 3.0 Essential Training course.…I recommend checking out the Moodle mobile app,…which will allow your students to access your course…on their phones and other devices.…The app has been improved and has great functionality.…A great website to check out is…school.demo.moodle.net,…which is a site created by Moodle…that allows you to log into an account…that's already been created and play around.…You can enter the site from the perspective…of a teacher, student, manager, parent, or other user…and see what it looks like from that perspective.…
You're able to make changes to this site,…but remember that it resets every 60 minutes.…As you continue to create and customize your course,…utilize Moodle's in-line help feature…that will help answer most of your questions.…Also, the Moodle.org website has a ton of great information…as well as an active community of educators…who are willing to help out.…Feel free to reach out to me as well…if there's anything I can help with.…Connect with me on Twitter, @schink10,…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Starting with a blank course shell
- Using Moodle blocks to add different features and functionality
- Creating course sections
- Adding resources as file downloads and links
- Incorporating assignments, quizzes, and forums
- Enrolling students
- Creating groups
- Setting up the gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.0
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.0
Adjusting course settings7m 32s
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.