- View Offline
- Choosing your course layout
- Using the calendar and managing events
- Uploading course materials
- Giving instructions to your students
- Enrolling students
- Creating a discussion forum
- Setting up assignments
- Grading assignments
- Adding quizzes
- Evaluating your courses
- Tracking course completion
- Backing up and restoring courses
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Mary Cooch, and welcome to Essential Training, using the Moodle 2.5 learning platform. Moodle is a trademark owned by Martin Dougiamas, Founder and Lead Developer of Moodle. In this course I'll show you step-by-step how to create effective and engaging Moodle courses. First, I'll show you how you can set up your Moodle so it feels right for you and your learners, then I'll show you some cool ways of adding content they can read, view, listen to or download.
Next we're going to look at getting them to interact with each other, and learn collaboratively. I'll also go through the important issue of assessing and grading online, and even getting Moodle to do the grading for you. Finally, I'll show you how you can keep copies of your course to use again, share with others or take away with you. This course is designed specifically with teachers in mind. Okay then, let's get started with Essential Training, using the Moodle 2.5 learning platform.