- Customizing Moodle
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
- [Oliver] Learning management systems have revolutionized the way that we're able to deliver education and corporate training. They allow you to curate and share resources, share assignments, communicate, collaborate, foster discussions, track progress, deliver feedback, and more. They can make your life as an instructor much easier and the quality of your course much improved. Moodle is a great example of one of these learning management systems. If you're planning to use Moodle for any type of teaching or training, this is the right course for you. When you're first starting out with a learning management system, it can appear daunting. But in this course, my goal is to simplify the process and show you how you can get your course up and running on Moodle. If that sounds like something you're up for, let's do this.
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.8
Customize your profile3m 20s
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.8
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.