- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile
- Creating sections within a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding course resources
- Quizzing students
- Managing course participants
- Customizing the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
- [Oliver] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten, and thank you for joining me in this course, in which we'll explore the Moodle Learning Management System. In this video series, we'll explore the features and functions of Moodle by creating a biology course with an online component. We'll be creating a course in which students can access resources, submit assignments, take assessments, join online discussions, and more, all while learning essential digital literacy skills. We'll explore how to start with a blank course shell and then customize it for our specific course by adjusting the look and layout, as well as adding resources and activities.
We'll also take a look at some best practices to help you get the most from your learning management system. Let's go ahead and dive into this course.
1. Learning Management Systems Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 31s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.4
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.4
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.