Labels are a versatile resource that allow you to add content and share resources on your course page. You can also use labels to customize the look and layout of your course by adding images and videos throughout your different course sections.
- [Oliver] Let's take a look at how to use … the label resource. … Labels allow you to add text, images, videos, … or other multimedia to sections of your course. … They're a simple tool, but a very versatile one, … which can be used for many things such as adding resources … or content, breaking up a list of items, … or as a way to make a section more visually appealing. … Let's take a look at how to add one. … The first thing I want to do … is make sure that my editing is turned on. … I'll go to the gear icon in the top right … and it is turned on. … So next, I'll scroll down to the section … that I want to add this label to. … And in this case, it's my Food Webs section. … So off to the right, I want to click on the link … that says Add an activity or resource. … I'll click here, and it brings up a popup box … that shows all of the activities or resources. … I'll scroll to the bottom for resources, … and then click on Label. … Now one thing to note is that anytime you click on … one of the activities or resources, …
- New features in Moodle 3.6
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Moodle: Working with Themeswith Chris Mattia58m 17s Advanced
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.