Labels are a versatile resource on which allow you to add content and share resources on your course page. You can also use labels to customize the look and layout of your course by adding images and videos throughout your different course sections.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at…how to add labels to our Moodle course.…Labels allow you to add text, images, videos,…or other multimedia to sections of your course.…They're a very versatile resource which can be used…for many things including adding content,…to break up a list of items,…or as a way to make a section more visually appealing.…Let's look at how to add one.…First, I'm going to make sure that editing is turned on…and it is and next I'll scroll down to a section…within my course and I'm going…to go to the food webs section.…
Now off to the right,…I'm going to click add an activity or resource.…This will bring up the list of activities and resources…and when I click on one of them, for instance, labels…on the right hand side Moodle will share with you…what this resource is as well as some uses for it.…This can be very helpful…and I highly recommend checking this out…for the different activities and resources.…In this case, I have label checked so I'm going to click add…and this will bring up the page…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.