Labels are a versatile resource on which allow you to add content and share resources on your course page. You can also use labels to customize the look and layout of your course by adding images and videos throughout your different course sections.
- [Man] In this video, we'll take a look…at how to add labels to our Moodle course.…Labels are one of the resources that we can add…inside of Moodle and they're very simple.…They allow you to add text, images…or other multi-media and help to improve…the look and layout of your course.…Let's look at how to add one.…First, I'm going to make sure editing is turned on.…Click on the gear icon and turn editing on.…Now I'm going to scroll down to one of my sections.…I'm going to go to the Food Webs section.…And here, I'm going to click on "add an activity or resource."…The label is a resource, so if I scroll down to resources.…
I'm going to click on "label."…When I click on one of these, you'll notice to the right…that we get a good description of what this resource is.…It's the same for all of them.…As you click on them, you'll see a description…as well as some ways you can use them.…Now in order to add it, once I've clicked on it,…I'll click on add.…This brings up the page that allows us to add a label.…Now inside of the text box is where we'll create the label.…
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- New features in Moodle 3.2
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and notification settings
- Using inline help
- Creating a course
- Adding resources to course sections
- Using labels
- Customizing the look and layout of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
- Setting up the Moodle gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 35s
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.2
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.2
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.