Moodle allows you to add resources to the different sections of your course, including files, pages, books, and more. This feature allows you to add content to your course which you can share with students.
- [Instructor] We now have the basic structure … of our course created, … and we're ready to start adding resources and activities. … In this chapter, we'll take a look … at how to add different resources … inside of the Moodle platform. … As I scroll down here in my Biology 101 course, … notice that I have my different sections, … and in this case, I decided to make my sections, my units, … so I have Structure and Function, Traits and Heredity, … Natural Selection, and so on. … Now, to the right of each of these, … I have this plus icon, as well as a link … to Add an activity or resource. … I'm going to go ahead and click on this link, … and when I do, I get this pop-up box … that shows all of the options I have … for adding activities, as well as resources. … Our goal in the next couple chapters will be … to go over some of these activities and resources. … For now, I'm going to cancel out of this. … And something that I want to mention again … that I probably mention too often in this course, …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.