Moodle alllows you to add resources to the different sections of your course, including files, pages, books, and more. This feature allows you to add content to your course which you can share with students.
- [Instructor] We now have the basic structure…of our course created and we're ready to start adding…resources and activities.…In this chapter, we'll take a look at…how to add different resources…inside of the Moodle platform.…Now, when I scroll down, notice that we have…my different sections, and I chose to do them by topic,…so in other words we have our…Structure and Function unit,…Traits and Heredity unit,…Natural Selection, and within each of these,…off to the right, there is a plus button that says…add an activity or resource.…If I click on this, we get a list of the different…activities and resources.…
Like I said, in this chapter,…we're going to be focused on looking at the different resources…which include books, files, folders,…labels, pages and more.…Now a couple things that I mention…probably too often in this course,…but I think they're very important is that,…first of all, if you do not have editing turned on,…you will not be able to make changes.…So if I go to the gear icon at the top…and turn editing off, when I scroll down…
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- New features in Moodle 3.2
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and notification settings
- Using inline help
- Creating a course
- Adding resources to course sections
- Using labels
- Customizing the look and layout of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
- Setting up the Moodle gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 35s
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.2
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.2
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.