Moodle allows you to add resources to the different sections of your course, including files, pages, books, and more. This feature allows you to add content to your course which you can share with students. In this video, become familiar with how resources are added to your course.
- [Instructor] We now have the basic structure … of our course created, … and we're ready to start adding resources and activities. … In this chapter, we'll take a look … at how to add different resources … inside of the Moodle platform. … As I scroll down here in my Biology 101 course, … notice that I have my different sections. … And in this case, I decided to make my sections my units. … So I have structure and function, … traits and heredity, natural selection, and so on. … Now to the right of each of these, … I have this plus icon as well as a link … to add an activity or resource. … I'm going to go ahead and click on this link. … And when I do, I get this popup box … that shows all of the options I have … for adding activities as well as resources. … Our goal in the next couple chapters … will be to go over some of these activities and resources. … For now I'm going to cancel out of this. … And something that I want to mention again … that I probably mention too often in this course, …
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.7
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.7
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 34s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.