Being able to create, customize, and share resources with students is one of the greatest benefits of a learning management system. The Moodle platform provides a wide variety of different resources and activities which you can add to your course to improve student learning including labels, pages, assignments, quizzes, forums, and more.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In the next couple of chapters…we'll take a look at different activities…and resources that you can add to…your course on the Moodle platform.…Moodle offers a wide variety…of different activities and resources.…Here I'm showing an example of what…your course will look like once you have some of them added.…I can see that I have a video, I have articles.…There's folders, images.…There are a lot of different things that you can add.…Now, in order to add or edit activities and resources…you need to make sure that editing is turned on.…
At the top on the right-hand side…I'm gonna click Turn editing on.…When I scroll down now you'll notice…that there are Edit buttons that appear…next to many of these resources.…Once your resources are added…you have the option to edit them…by clicking on the drop-down menu.…I'll click on Edit and it allows me to edit the settings.…If I go back and click this again,…it allows me to move it right, which indents it.…Can move it back left.…I can hide it so that it's not visible for students.…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Starting with a blank course shell
- Using Moodle blocks to add different features and functionality
- Creating course sections
- Adding resources as file downloads and links
- Incorporating assignments, quizzes, and forums
- Enrolling students
- Creating groups
- Setting up the gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.0
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.0
Adjusting course settings7m 32s
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.