Activities, including assignments, quizzes, forums, surveys, and more, can be added to your Moodle course. There is a wide variety of activities to choose from and each of them can be customized by the instructor.
- [Instructor] In the previous chapter we took a look … at how to add resources to your Moodle course. … In this chapter we'll take a look at how to add activities. … Activities are a critical part of any course, as they … allow the learners to apply what they're learning. … They're many different activity types in Moodle. … I'm going to click here on add an activity or resource … just to bring up this pop up box that we saw when adding … resources. … Now up at the top we have activities and as you can see … there are a ton of them here. … In this chapter we'll discuss assignments, quizzes, … surveys, forums, as well as a few others. … A couple quick things that I want to know, first if you … don't have access to one of the resources or activities … discussed in this chapter, talk to your system administrator … and see if they can enable that feature. … Next, throughout this chapter I'm going to give a brief … overview of some of the different activities and how you … can add them to your Moodle course. …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.