Activities, including assignments, quizzes, forums, surveys, and more can be added to your Moodle course. There is a wide variety of activities to choose from, and each of them can be customized by the instructor.
- [Instructor] In the previous chapter, we took a look…at how to add resources to our Moodle course.…In this chapter, we'll take a look at how to add activities.…Activities are a critical part of any course…as they allow the learners to apply what they're learning.…We can add them in the same way that we added resources.…Here, under one of my sections,…I can click Add an activity or resource,…and we get the list of Activities.…There are many different activity types in Moodle.…In this chapter, we'll discuss Assignments,…Quizzes, Surveys, Forums,…as well as a few others.…A couple quick things that I want to know.…
First, if you don't have access to one of the resources…discussed in this chapter, talk to your system administrator…and see if they can enable that feature.…Next, throughout this chapter,…I'm going to give a brief overview of some…of the different activities and how you can add them…to your Moodle course.…If you'd like to learn more about some of the other…activities such as workshops,…or you want to take a deeper dive into concepts…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.