Moodle's inline helps provide explanations for its many tools and features. The inline help icon is a circle with a question mark inside and will appear throughout the platform.
- [Oliver] One of my favorite features in Moodle … is their inline help. … When using Moodle, you'll often see a circle icon … with a question mark inside. … This is Moodle's inline help, … and it can be extremely helpful. … Right now I'm on my Notification Preferences page, … and you can see here that there are several of these icons … with the circle with a question mark inside of it. … Now, in order to utilize these, you can simply click on them … and they will give you more insight … into what is meant by that particular setting. … When I click here, it says configure how you'd like … to receive notifications when you're logged into Moodle. … Now if I navigate somewhere else, … I'll go back here to my Dashboard. … Let's go to my profile page. … And from here when I scroll down, … you'll see here by email display, … we get this inline help symbol. … If I click on there, it tells me what that is. … Same for description. … Here for my new picture. … If I go down to something like Interests …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.