Moodle contains a powerful and intuitive gradebook. The gradebook provides and excellent way for you and your students to track student progress throughout your course.
- [Instructor] In the previous video, … we took a look at how to set up your grade book … inside of Moodle. … In this video, we'll take a look … at what the actual grade book looks like. … So right now, on the left-hand side in the navigation bar, … I want to select Grades. … I'll do that. … And this brings me to the actual grade book. … So that we can see this a little better, … I'm going to go in the upper-left corner, … click on the three lines icon, … and minimize that navigation bar. … If I scroll down here in the grade book, … you can see that my students appear in here. … Moodle is very intuitive, … and when you add students to the course, … they will automatically be populated into this grade book. … That is the same with Assignments, as we mentioned before. … So the Assignments that we created worth points, … are automatically populated in here as well. … I have my Photosynthesis quizzes, … as well as The Classification of Living Things. … Over here is that Course total. … So this is what the grade book looks like. …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.