Learn how Moodle contains a powerful and intuitive gradebook. The gradebook provides and excellent way for you and your students to track student progress throughout your course.
- [Instructor] In a previous video, we took a look…at how to set up your grade book inside of Moodle.…In the video, we'll take a look at the actual grade book.…So right now, on the left-hand side,…I'm going to select grades.…I'll click on that, and this brings up…the greater report, which is the actual grade book.…First thing I'm going to do is to minimize…this side navigation menu by clicking…that three lines icon,…so we can see this a little bit better.…Now when I scroll down, first on the left,…you'll notice that we have our students here.…When you add students to your course in Moodle,…they'll automatically populate into the grade book,…which is convenient.…
Also, you'll notice here, are different assignments.…So we have at the top the quizzes category,…along with the photosynthesis quiz, and our sample quiz.…If I scroll over, we can see the assignments,…which include the Classification of Living Things,…as well as the GMO assignment.…Now earlier, we took at look…at the Classification of Living Things assignment,…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile
- Creating sections within a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding course resources
- Quizzing students
- Managing course participants
- Customizing the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 31s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.4
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.4
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.