Moodle contains a powerful and intuitive gradebook. The gradebook provides an excellent way for you and your students to track student progress throughout your course.
- In the previous video, we took a look at…how to set up your grade book inside of Moodle.…In this video, we'll take a look at the grade book.…So right now, on the left hand side,…on this navigation menu, I'm going to select grades.…This will bring up our Grader report.…And this is our grade book.…Now I'm going to close this navigation menu…just to give us a little more room.…And when I scroll down I can see each of the students.…When students are added to the course,…they're automatically populated into the grade book.…Now, I'm in here because I also have…student permissions at this point.…
Now, if I want, I can click on the bottom and scroll over,…and here you'll see first of all, our different categories.…We have quizzes, with the Photosynthesis and…Sample quiz inside of there,…and then we have the assignments,…which is The Classification of Living Things,…and the GMO Assignment.…Now remember for the GMO Assignment,…this is one that wasn't done on the platform.…It was actually one that we just manually entered in.…
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- New features in Moodle 3.2
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and notification settings
- Using inline help
- Creating a course
- Adding resources to course sections
- Using labels
- Customizing the look and layout of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
- Setting up the Moodle gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 35s
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.2
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.2
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.