The Moodle gradebook is highly customizable and allows you to create categories, add assignments, and adjust many of the settings related to your course. Take time setting up your gradebook before your course begins.
- [Instructor] Moodle has a powerful grade book … built in to its platform. … In this video, we'll take a look … at how to get started with the gradebook, … and how to use it as your course progresses. … The first thing I need to do, is to set the gradebook up. … In order to do this, from the course page, … I'll navigate to the gear icon in the upper right. … I'll click here, and from the drop down, … select Gradebook setup. … Now, this brings us to the gradebook setup page. … I'm receiving a error message here, … saying activity deletion is in progress, … some grades are about to be removed. … So I do apologize there, … that some of these assignments are sample ones … I created that I deleted. … However, they're not fully off the system yet. … When I go below this though, … you'll see that some of the assignments I have are in here. … We have the Classification of Living Things assignment … I created, as well as the two photosynthesis quizzes. … Now that's because any time you create …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.