- [Instructor] The General Data Protection Regulation … or the GDPR is a privacy law in the European Union … which went into effect in May of 2018. … The law aims to give control to users over their personal … data, the GDPR imposes new rules on companies, … government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations … that offer goods and services to people … in the European Union or that collect and analyze data … tied to them. … With the release of Moodle 3.5, Moodle has updated … the platform allowing GDPR compliance with features … such as the ability to set up age checks where digital … age of consent can be enabled. … User agreements outlining how information will be used, … which users must agree to before using the site. … And also managing data requests and data deletions … allowing users to request their data or request that … their data is deleted. … Inside of your profile you'll now see a privacy … and policy section if it's been enabled by your … administrator. … Here you can see that I have contact data protection …
- New features in Moodle 3.6
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
Advanced Moodle: Working with Themeswith Chris Mattia58m 17s Advanced
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.