Moodle allows you to easily upload and share a wide variety of files with your students including documents, images, audio, and videos. Most files can be embedded and viewed within the Moodle platform. Files and URLs can be added to specific sections within your Moodle course.
- [Instructor] In this video, let's take a look…at how we can add files and URLs to sections of our course.…First, I want to add a course syllabus…to my Introduction section.…Now, I have the course syllabus as a file on my Desktop.…So in order to do this, I'm going to scroll down.…And in my Introduction section…on the righthand side, I want to click…Add an Activity or Resource.…From here, I'll scroll down,…and I'm going to select File.…I'll click Add.…And then here is where we can customize that file.…So, I'll type in Biology 101 Syllabus.…
If I want, I could enter in a description…and then decide whether I want that to display…on the course page.…In this case, I'm not going to enter a description.…And down below is where we can now select the files.…I can do that by clicking on the file icon,…choose where I want to upload it from,…and then upload that file.…Now, in Moodle 3.3, it's even easier…to drag and drop files.…So in other words, here, if I were to switch over…to my Desktop, I could grab this file…which I have right here as a syllabus…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.