Join Kevin Kelly for an in-depth discussion in this video Facilitating team projects: Reviewing student work in wikis, part of Moodle 2.8 Essential Training.
- Now that we know how to make Wikis and Wiki pages…let's take a look at using wiki features…that support reviewing team project work.…Let's start by returning to the Team Project Work Space Wiki…we just created.…I'll use the activities block and click Wikis.…Then, I click Team Project Work Space.…You'll see seven tabs below the Wiki description:…View, Edit, Comments,…History, Map, Files,…and Administration.…
Right now, we're on the View tab,…where we can review the content in two ways:…either as the web version we see here,…or the printer friendly version,…which we can access with the link on the right-hand side.…It brings up a new window and allows us to print.…I'll close that window now.…Within the web version of the content…we can also navigate to other Wiki pages using the links.…As a quick review from the previous video…when Wiki links are blue it means…that a page has been created.…
Clicking it will take you to that page.…When Wiki links are red it means…that a page has not been created yet.…Clicking it will ask you to create the intended page,…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Setting up learning outcomes
- Adding, moving, editing, and deleting blocks
- Uploading files for students to download
- Adding links and RSS feeds
- Adding students and teaching assistants
- Creating groups
- Communicating with announcements, polls, emails, and chat
- Facilitating discussions, peer review, and team projects
- Creating and grading quizzes and assignments
- Working with the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Ready to Teach with Moodle
2. Preparing Your Course in Moodle
3. Managing Course Resources in Moodle
4. Managing Course Participants in Moodle
5. Communicating with Students in Moodle
6. Facilitating Activities in Moodle
7. Assessing Learning in Moodle
8. Course Administration in Moodle
Setting up the gradebook5m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.