Learn how to work with the exercise files for Moodle 3.0 Essential Training.
- During this course, we'll be creating a fictional class at Orange Valley University on the Moodle platform. If you have access to Moodle, I encourage you to follow along and add things to your course that you plan to use. If you have your course resources ready yet, you can follow along and upload any files. In case you don't have access to these files on your computer, I've included a sample PDF, a JPEG, and a video that you can use to practice uploading into your course. They're located in the course exercise files.
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Starting with a blank course shell
- Using Moodle blocks to add different features and functionality
- Creating course sections
- Adding resources as file downloads and links
- Incorporating assignments, quizzes, and forums
- Enrolling students
- Creating groups
- Setting up the gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.0
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.0
Adjusting course settings7m 32s
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.