- Now that we've created a quiz with questions,…we need to prepare to review the results in quiz statistics,…possibly regrade the quiz if there's a mistake…and add manual grades for question types…like essay questions.…First, we'll go to a specific quiz to review.…I'll scroll down to find one.…Remember, I can use the activities block to get…to my list of quizzes.…I'll select Learning Contract.…Next, in the administration block on the left,…I'll expand the Results menu and select Grades.…
The first category is called What to include in the report.…You can view the results of quiz attempts…by different subsets of students.…We can look at enrolled users who have attempted the quiz,…enrolled users who haven't attempted the quiz,…enrolled users who have and have not attempted the quiz,…basically that's all enrolled users,…or all users who have attempted the quiz.…I'll select all users.…Next, you can also view different subsets of attempts.…Those that are in progress, overdue,…finished or never submitted.…
I'll leave those all checked.…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Setting up learning outcomes
- Adding, moving, editing, and deleting blocks
- Uploading files for students to download
- Adding links and RSS feeds
- Adding students and teaching assistants
- Creating groups
- Communicating with announcements, polls, emails, and chat
- Facilitating discussions, peer review, and team projects
- Creating and grading quizzes and assignments
- Working with the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Ready to Teach with Moodle
2. Preparing Your Course in Moodle
3. Managing Course Resources in Moodle
4. Managing Course Participants in Moodle
5. Communicating with Students in Moodle
6. Facilitating Activities in Moodle
7. Assessing Learning in Moodle
8. Course Administration in Moodle
Setting up the gradebook5m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.