Most instructors will already have their students uploaded to their course by the system administrator that installed the software on the server. If not, there are ways to manually add students in the system, or set up self-enrollment.
- [Instructor] We've now taken a look … at how to set up our Moodle course. … We've customized the sections, … determined the scope and sequence, … and added activities and resources. … In this video, we'll take a look at how you can add users. … Now, in most institutions, … the list of students will already be entered … and uploaded to your course, … so adding students isn't something … that you'll likely have to worry about. … Let's take a look, however, … at how we can manually add students into your course … and then assign them the correct role and permission. … So right now I'm one the homepage … for my Concepts of Biology course, … and on the left hand side we have our navigation menu. … Remember with the Boost theme that if this doesn't appear, … you can click on the three lines icon up here … and it disappears and comes back out. … From here, I want to click on Participants. … When I do this, you can see all of the participants … that are currently in this course … and right now that's only me, …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.