SoundCloud is the YouTube or video for audio on the web. Learn how to find and embed iFrame code on SoundCloud, and then how to change the display attributes to match your HTML page design.
- [Instructor] A great way to enhance your learners'…experience is to post audio files…such as lecture recordings.…Soundcloud is a very common choice for hosting audio files…that you want to stream to your learners.…I've posted the audio file portion of a guest lecture…by Dr. Walter Hatch of St. Mary's College of Maryland…at bit.ly/env432unit02audio to a free Soundcloud account…so we can explore the options.…If you're not familiar with Soundcloud, you can think of it…as the YouTube or Vimeo of audio on the web.…
To find the embed code, look for the sharing link.…It's generally in a row of icons that's down below…the audio file.…Your link may have just the icon, which is a box…with a hooked arrow, or it may have the icon…and the word share in there.…Go ahead and click on that link, then when the sharing panel…drops down, click the imbed tab to find the I-frame code.…To the right of the code is a checkbox that modifies…the code to be Wordpress specific, if you're intending…to post this on your blog.…
I'll leave this unchecked for now.…
- Coding a site, a page, or parts
- Managing digital assets
- Formatting headings and paragraphs
- Creating links to pages
- Linking to a PDF or a Google Doc
- Inserting your own images into an LMS
- Embedding YouTube, Vimeo, and SoundCloud media
- Making pages responsive for mobile devices
- Working with CSS using web developer tools
- Overriding existing CSS
- Setting up your own domain
- Using FTP
Skill Level Intermediate
WordPress for Education: Multisitewith Chris Mattia1h 55m Intermediate
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Web Basics
2. Semantically Formatting Text
3. Leveraging Links
4. Integrating Images
5. Embedding Resources
6. Adding Style with CSS
7. Setting Up Web Infrastructure
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.