Learn about downloading and installing Moodle 3.4. It is now available to download on Moodle.org. Download the app, and then have a system administrator upload the Moodle 3.4 LMS onto a server and customize the settings.
- [Instructor] Moodle is an open source…learning management system,…which means you can download the source code for free.…Now it's likely that a system administrator has already…installed and setup Moodle for you,…and even added your course and students.…If that's the case, please feel free to skip this movie…and dive into creating a course.…If not, and you're looking to download your own version…of Moodle, you can head over moodle.org.…Here, on the moodle.org website you'll be able to find…the latest, stable version under the downloads tab.…I'm going to go up to the top and click on downloads,…and here you can see that the most recent version…at the time of this recording is Moodle 3.4.…
On the moodle.org website you can also find documentation…on how to install and setup Moodle on a server.…If I scroll down you'll see here that it says need help,…please see our installation documentation.…If I click on this it brings me to that documentation.…While Moodle's intended to be run on a server there's also…a Moodle for Mac and Moodle for Window packages…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile
- Creating sections within a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding course resources
- Quizzing students
- Managing course participants
- Customizing the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 31s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.4
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.4
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.