Moodle 3.2 is now available to download on moodle.org. A system administrator will then need to upload the Moodle 3.2 learning management system onto a server and customize the settings.
- [Instructor] Moodle is an open-sourced learning…management system,…which means you can download the source code for free.…Now, it's likely that a system administrator…has already installed and set up Moodle for you,…and even added your courses as well as students.…If that's the case, please feel free to skip this movie,…and dive into creating a course.…If not, and you're looking to download…your own version of Moodle,…then head over to moodle.org.…Here, on the moodle.org website,…you can find the latest, stable version of Moodle…under the Downloads tab.…
Up at the top, I'll click on Downloads,…and you'll notice that the most recent version…is Moodle 3.3.…On the moodle.org website,…you can also find documentation on how to install,…and set up Moodle on a server.…Down here at the bottom right,…I can click on the link for installing Moodle,…which will bring me there.…Now, while Moodle is intended to be run on a server,…there are also Moodle for Mac,…and Moodle for Window Packages that you can download.…These special packages will help create a server-like…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.