Moodle 3.2 is now available to download on moodle.org. A system administrator will need to upload the Moodle 3.2 learning management system onto a server and customize the settings.
- Moodle is an open source learning management system,…which means you can download the source code for free.…Now it's likely that a system administrator has already…installed and set up Moodle for you,…and even added your course and students.…If that's the case, please feel free to skip this movie…and dive right into creating a course.…If not, and you're looking to download your own version…of Moodle, then head over to moodle.org.…Here in the moodle.org website you can find the latest…stable version under the Downloads talk about.…Click Downloads at the top, and as you can see the most…recent version is Moodle 3.2.…
On the moodle.org website you can also find documentation…on how to install and set up Moodle on the server.…Down here under Need Help, I'll click Installing Moodle.…While Moodle is intended to be run on a server,…there are also Moodle for Mac and Moodle for Windows…packages that you can download.…These special packages will help create a server-like…platform on your local computer so that you can explore…
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- New features in Moodle 3.2
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and notification settings
- Using inline help
- Creating a course
- Adding resources to course sections
- Using labels
- Customizing the look and layout of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
- Setting up the Moodle gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 35s
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.2
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.2
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.