Creating quizzes on the Moodle platform provides you an opportunity to assess students on their understanding of the course content. In this video, learn how to add a quiz to your course.
- [Instructor] Assessing student progress … is an important part of every course. … In this video, we'll take a look … at how to create and share quizzes. … In order to create a quiz, … I first need to select the section … that I want to add the quiz to. … In this case, I'll scroll down … and I want to add this to my Cycles section. … I have Editing turned on, … so on the right, I'll click Add an activity or resource. … From the list of activities here, I'll select Quiz … and then at the bottom, I'll click Add. … And this'll bring us to our Quiz page. … So here's where we can begin … customizing this particular quiz. … I'm going to title it Photosynthesis Quiz. … Below this, we could leave a description if we'd like … and decide if we want that to appear on the course page. … I'm not going to do this. … And below that, we do have some important settings … that we need to take a look at. … The first is timing. … So you have the option to set an open date … and a close date for the quiz. …
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.7
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.7
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 34s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.