Learn how Moodle provides several different ways to survey your students. The survey activity contains preloaded surveys that help you get to know students better, while the choice and feedback activities allow the instructor to create customized survey questions.
- [Instructor] In Moodle,…there are three different activities…that sound like they have similar functions.…They are the choice, survey, and feedback activities.…Lets first take a look at the survey activity.…I want to scroll down and inside of my introduction section…I'm going to click on add an activity or resource.…From here, under activities, I'll scroll down…I'm going to select survey and then add.…Now this actually isn't a tool…that allows the instructor to create a survey.…Rather it includes some preloaded surveys.…So I'm going to title this Online Learning Survey…and then from survey types, I can scroll here…and choose from one of the preloaded surveys.…
We have the attitudes to thinking and learning survey.…The critical incident survey.…As well as the constructivist online environment survey.…I'm going to go ahead and click that…learning environment survey.…If I wanted I could leave a description…and choose whether I want to display that…on the course page.…I can add tags and competencies.…And I'm going to click save and display.…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile
- Creating sections within a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding course resources
- Quizzing students
- Managing course participants
- Customizing the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 31s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.4
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.4
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.