Moodle provides several different ways to survey your students. The survey activity contains preloaded surveys that help you get to know students better, while the choice and feedback activities allow the instructor to create customized survey questions.
- [Instructor] In Moodle, there are three different…activities that sound like they have similar functions.…They are the choice, survey, and feedback activities.…Let's first take a look at the survey activity.…I want to scroll down, and inside of my introduction section…I'm going to click on Add an activity or resource.…From here, under activities, I'll scroll down,…I'm going to select Survey, and then Add.…Now this actually isn't a tool that allows the instructor…to create a survey.…Rather it includes some preloaded surveys.…So I'm going to title this, Online Learning Survey,…and then from Survey types, I can scroll here…and choose from one of the preloaded surveys.…
We have the Attitudes to Thinking and Learning survey,…the Critical Incidents survey,…as well as the Constructivist Online Learning Environment…survey.…I'm going to go ahead and click…that Learning Environment survey.…If I wanted, I could leave a description…and choose whether I want to display…that on the course page.…I can add Tags and Competencies,…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.