Moodle provides several different ways to survey your students. The survey activity contains preloaded surveys that help you get to know students better, while the choice and feedback activities allow the instructor to create customized survey questions.
- [Instructor] In Moodle, there are three…different activities that seem very similar.…They are the survey, choice, and feedback activities.…Let's first take a look at the survey activity.…Now, this isn't a tool that allows the instructor…to create a survey.…Rather, it includes some pre-loaded ones.…Here I'm going to go down into my introduction section,…and add an activity or resource.…I'm going to choose survey, and then click add.…Now, I can title it, and I'm going to title this,…Online Learning Survey.…And then we have to decide on the survey type.…
When I click on the drop-down menu,…you can see that we have some different options.…We can choose from the attitudes…to thinking and learning survey,…the critical incident survey,…or the constructivist online learning environment survey.…These are all surveys that will…help you get to know more about your students.…I'm going to select…the constructivist online learning environment survey.…I can leave a description if I want to,…and decide whether I want that…to be displayed on the page or not.…
- Downloading and installing Moodle
- New features in Moodle 3.2
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and notification settings
- Using inline help
- Creating a course
- Adding resources to course sections
- Using labels
- Customizing the look and layout of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
- Setting up the Moodle gradebook
- Saving a backup of your course
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS) Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 35s
2. Getting Started with Moodle 3.2
3. Creating a Course in Moodle 3.2
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Managing Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.