Moodle provides several different ways to survey your students. The survey activity contains preloaded surveys that help you get to know students better, while the choice and feedback activities allow the instructor to create customized survey questions.
Not only giving feedback to your students, … but gathering feedback as the instructor … to see the perspective of students, … as well as how effective they feel … that your instruction is. … Now, Moodle has some tools that you can use … to gather this feedback. … In Moodle, there are three different activities … They are the Choice, Survey, and Feedback activities. … Let's first take a look at the Survey activity. … I'm going to go down in my Welcome section here, … and then go and click on Add and Activity or Resource. … From the list of activities, I want to select Survey. … Down at the bottom, I'll click on Add, … and here's where we can begin creating this survey. … So, I'm going to type in here, Online Learning Survey. … And this tool actually isn't one that allows … the instructor to create a survey, … rather it includes some preloaded ones. … So, if I click here on Survey Type, … you'll notice here several different options. … We have the Attitudes to Thinking and Learning Survey, …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.