Join Kevin Kelly for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Work with groups in Moodle, part of Moodle 2.8 Essential Training.
- This challenge covers aspects of…Chapters four, five, and six.…You'll work with groups in Moodle.…The first objective for this challenge…is to create 5 member groups for a team project.…Next, you'll use Quickmail to send an email…to a specific group.…Finally, you'll create a forum for groups…to discuss their team project.…This challenge should take about…five to 10 minutes to complete.…When you're done, make sure to check out my solution video,…where I'll show you how I completed…challenge for my class.…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Setting up learning outcomes
- Adding, moving, editing, and deleting blocks
- Uploading files for students to download
- Adding links and RSS feeds
- Adding students and teaching assistants
- Creating groups
- Communicating with announcements, polls, emails, and chat
- Facilitating discussions, peer review, and team projects
- Creating and grading quizzes and assignments
- Working with the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Ready to Teach with Moodle
2. Preparing Your Course in Moodle
3. Managing Course Resources in Moodle
4. Managing Course Participants in Moodle
5. Communicating with Students in Moodle
6. Facilitating Activities in Moodle
7. Assessing Learning in Moodle
8. Course Administration in Moodle
Setting up the gradebook5m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.