Moodle allows you to create, customize, and share assignments with your students. Instructors can customize the way that assignments are scored as well as the ways that students are able to submit their assignments. There are options to have students submit assignments using the built-in text editor or by uploading and submitted files.
of most courses. … They allow students to apply their learning, … they allow the instructors to see … how well students are understanding the content, … and offer an opportunity for the instructor … to provide feedback to students. … In this video, we'll take a look … at how to create an assignment in our Moodle course. … On the right-hand side, I'm going to click … on Add an Activity or Resource, … and from the list of activities, … I want to select Assignment. … At the bottom, I'll click Add, … and this brings me to the assignment page. … First, I'm going to name the assignment, … and I'll name this the Classification of Living Things. … Need to go in here and change its spelling. … And then, down below in the description area … is where I'm actually going to create the assignment. … Assignments are a lot like pages, … which we discussed earlier, … in that you can share information with students, … as well as resources, such as links, … images, and multimedia. … The difference here is that students …
- Name the theme that was recently introduced in Moodle 3.3.
- Recognize the symbol that indicates Moodle inline help.
- Identify the block used to keep track of a course schedule.
- Apply the Pencil tool to change the number of points that a quiz question is worth.
- Define a “single simple discussion.”
- Determine the default minimum score required to receive an A.
- Recall the Moodle backup format that is compatible with other learning management systems.
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 2s
1. Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
New features in Moodle 3.63m 25s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.6
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.6
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.