Learn how Moodle allows you to create, customize, and share assignments with your students. Instructors can customize the way that assignments are scored as well as the ways that students are able to submit their assignments. There are options to have students submit assignments using the built-in text editor or by uploading and submitted files.
- [Instructor] Assignments are…an important part of most courses.…They allow students to apply their learning…and while students are applying their learning,…it allows instructors to receive feedback…on how well the students understand the material…and then give feedback to students regarding their progress.…In this video, we'll take a look at…how to create in an assignment in a Moodle course.…First, I'll scroll down to my classifications section.…Down here, to the right-hand side,…I'm going to click add an activity or resource.…And the first activity is assignment so I'll click that,…and at the bottom, click add.…
And here is where we can begin creating our assignment.…First, I'm going to give it a title,…Classification of Living Things,…and then in the description section…is where I'm actually going to create the assignment.…Assignments are a lot like pages which we discussed earlier…in that you can share information with students…as well as resources such as likes, images, and multimedia.…The difference here is that students…
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile
- Creating sections within a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding course resources
- Quizzing students
- Managing course participants
- Customizing the Moodle gradebook
Skill Level Beginner
1. Learning Management Systems Introduction
Download and install Moodle1m 31s
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.4
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.4
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.