Moodle allows you to create, customize, and share assignments with your students. Instructors can customize the way that assignments are scored as well as the ways that students are able to submit their assignments. There are options to have students submit assignments using the built in text-editor or by uploading and submitted files.
- [Instructor] Assignments are an…important part of most courses.…They allow students to apply their learning,…and while students are applying their learning,…it allows instructors to receive feedback…on how well the students understand the material,…and then, give feedback to students…regarding their progress.…In this video, we'll take a look…at how to create an assignment in our Moodle course.…First, I'll scroll down to my Classification section.…Down here, to the right-hand side,…I'm going to click Add an activity or resource.…And the first activity is assignment,…so I'll click that, and at the bottom, click add.…
And here's where we can begin creating our assignment.…First I'm going to give it a title.…Classification of Living Things,…and then, in the description section,…is where I'm actually going to create the assignment.…Assignments are a lot like pages,…which we discussed earlier,…in that you can share information with students,…as well as resources, such as links, images and multimedia.…The difference here is that students…
- New features in Moodle 3.3
- Navigating a Moodle course
- Customizing your profile and navigation settings
- Creating a course in Moodle 3.3
- Adjusting course settings
- Adding resources to the different sections of your course
- Adding assignments, quizzes, forums, and surveys
- Managing course participants
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Learning Management Systems (LMS)
2. Get Started with Moodle 3.3
3. Create a Course in Moodle 3.3
4. Course Resources
5. Course Activities
6. Manage Course Participants
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.