Moodle 2.1 Essential Training for Students
In this course, author Chris Mattia explores Moodle's rich learning environment and helps students successfully navigate a typical Moodle course. Serving as a reference guide, the course provides instruction on key Moodle functions, such as posting materials to student's blog, participating in live chats with other students, completing assignments online, accessing grades and instructor feedback, and more.
- Customizing a student profile
- Maintaining a personal blog
- Messaging inside Moodle
- Managing personal calendars
- Viewing documents
- Using Moodle's built-in discussion boards
- Collaborating with other students using wikis
- Contributing online glossaries
- Taking an online quiz
- Hi, and welcome to Moodle 2, essential training for students. I'm Chris Mattia. In this course, we'll explore how Moodle provides you with a rich environmnet of information, resources, and activities to enhance your learning experience. We'll go over a variety of Moodle's features, including posting material to a class forum, and contributing to an online glossary. I'll show you how you can complete assignments online, as well as contribute content to Moodle's Wiki. So you, and the rest of your class can collaborate on projects together.
Now, keep in mind, your school's Moodle environment may have a slightly different look from what you see in this course. Every teacher will use Moodle in a unique way, but this video training series should be a good reference guide for you to learn how to use all the various tools inside of Moodle. Let's get started with Moodle 2 essential training for students.
Moodle 1.9 Essential Training for Teachers293,594 Views
Moodle 2.1 Essential Training for Teachers396,493 Views
Moodle 2.4 Essential Training51,330 Views
Moodle 2.5 Essential Training106,269 Views
Up and Running with Promethean ActivInspire16,931 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,494,302 Views
Access 2013: Queries in Depth246,429 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Creating Better Blog Content77,462 Views