- Installing MongoDB on Windows and macOS
- Creating documents and collections
- Working with operators and arrays
- Writing queries to update and delete data
- Creating basic indexes
- Coding with MongoDB and PHP, Node.js, and PHP
- Maintaining MongoDB
- Implementing security
- Backing up and restoring MongoDB
Skill Level Beginner
Python for Data Visualizationwith Michael Galarnyk1h 21m Intermediate
MongoDB for MEAN Stack Developerswith Alexander Zanfir1h 31m Intermediate
Programming Foundations: Databaseswith Scott Simpson1h 25m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Documents and Collections
4. Data and Schema Modeling
5. Coding with MongoDB
6. Server Administration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.