Learn how to set up and manage a help desk with Mojo Helpdesk ticketing software.
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Anson Alexander and welcome to Up and Running with Mojo Helpdesk. In this course, we'll look at how to set up and use Mojo Helpdesk to manage internal and external inquiries and requests. I'll explain how to add, manage and organize Mojo Helpdesk service agents and end-users. We'll go over how to customize ticket submission forms, how to configure automatic tasks, and how to manage the overall flow of ticket submissions. I'll show you how to run reports on key metrics within Mojo Helpdesk, how to manage your Helpdesk knowledge base and how to add your organization's branding to the system.
We'll be covering all of this as well as plenty of other features and tips for you to get the most out of Mojo Helpdesk. Now, let's get started with Up and Running with Mojo Helpdesk.
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.