Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Updating and responding to tickets, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- In this video, we're going to take a look at…how your Mojo Helpdesk agents can view, respond…and update tickets that have been submitted…to the helpdesk.…I'm now logged in as Bryan Klein, and he's…our support technician.…A few minutes ago, Sarah Spelling, one of our…end users, submitted a ticket to the tech support queue…saying that her computer's not turning on.…Because this ticket was automatically assigned…to Bryan based on the queue it was submitted to,…he would have gotten an email notification…saying that there's a new ticket.…
At the same time, when he logs in to Mojo Helpdesk…the ticket is listed in the My Assignments area…which we can see on my screen.…Right from this list view, we can see who the customer is…that submitted the ticket, the subject of the ticket,…when it was last updated, the queue that the ticket…was submitted to, the technician that the ticket…is assigned to, that it's a new ticket,…and that the priority is "normal".…If we wanted to view more details about this ticket,…and bring up a screen where we can update the ticket,…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.