Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Tracking time spent on tickets, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- Mojo Helpdesk offers a time-tracking feature…that allows us to specify how much time we're spending…in resolving each ticket, and then run reports to see…how our organization is performing as a whole…in resolving tickets and particularly how much time…we're spending resolving those tickets.…So let's take a look at how we can make use…of this time-tracking feature.…It all starts with the technician.…So I have a new ticket here,…I'm logged in as Brian Klein…who is our tech support technician…and he has a new ticket from Sarah saying…she can't make phone calls.…
So we're going to open up this ticket,…we'll go ahead and we will change it from new to in progress…because that's the first thing we always do.…And now let's say Brian went down talked to Sarah,…found out she was trying to make international calls…and she wasn't entering a country code.…So it wasn't the phone's fault, but we resolved the issue.…So what we're going to do is we're going to click Reply,…we're going to say "User was attempting to make…international calls and was not entering a country code."…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.