Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Submitting a new ticket, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- In this video, we're going to take a look at…how end users will fill out a new ticket…to be submitted to our Mojo Helpdesk.…For end users to submit a new ticket,…they need to access our Mojo Helpdesk Portal…which they can access by going to the domain…that you created when you set up…the Mojo Helpdesk installation.…So, for this example, it's landonhotel.mojohelpdesk.com.…From the page it appears, they can click on the link…at the top right that says Login to check your tickets.…Now, a little shortcut here would be to actually give them…this address which is landonhotel.mojohelpdesk.com/login…and they can bookmark that address…so that any time they need to log in to Mojo Helpdesk,…they can go directly to this login page.…
So, we're going to log in…with the account of one of our end users…which is Sarah Spelling.…So, we've now logged in as Sarah…and we can see that at the top right of our screen,…we have the SS for her initials.…So we are logged in to her account.…To create a new ticket, we're going to click…on the blue new ticket button.…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.