Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Signing up for Mojo Helpdesk, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- Now that we've gone over how Mojo Helpdesk can benefit your organization, and we've talked about the different plans offered by Mojo Helpdesk, let's go ahead and sign up for an account so we can start using the system. From the mojohelpdesk.com homepage, I'm going to click on the button at the top right-hand corner of the screen that says, "Try it for free". On the page that appears, I can go ahead and sign up for my Mojo Helpdesk account. I'm going to enter my first and last name. I'm going to enter the email address that I'd like to be associated with the administrative part of my Mojo Helpdesk account.
For this particular scenario, I'm going to be creating a Mojo Helpdesk for a company called Landon Hotel, which is a luxury hotel chain. So the email address that I'm going to use is email@example.com. I can enter a phone number if I'd like, but it's not required. I do need to enter an organization name, so I'll enter Landon Hotel, and then down here at the bottom we need to choose the web address that we'd like users to go to to log in and use Mojo Helpdesk. So for me, I'm going to use landonhotel.mojohelpdesk.com and you can see as I click in that field it auto populates that for me because I specified that Landon Hotel was my organization name, but you could modify this if you so desired.
Once you're ready, click on the "Create my helpdesk button" at the bottom of the page. So we've now created a Mojo Helpdesk account and we are logged in to Mojo Helpdesk. You'll notice that in the middle of your screen you should have a quick little tutorial guide that's provided by Mojo Helpdesk and you can go through that if you'd like. For now I'm just going to Skip this and we're here at our Mojo Helpdesk dashboard and we're ready to start using the system.
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.